Induction Heater or Bearing Heaters are the same. Bega develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of BETEX. induction heaters for professional use in industry and industrial services.
Our induction heaters are used around the world, are reliable and user friendly. Standard and TURBO heaters (low frequency) are used to heat bearings and other transmission components for mounting purposes.
ADVANTAGES OF BETEX® INDUCTION HEATERS
- Safety first!
- Environmentally friendly: no smoke, no open flames, no fumes, no oil waste.
- The energy saving alternative to traditional methods.
- Evenly distributed heating: the microprocessor controlled electronics prevent overheating and explosive heating.
- Robust design for working in industrial environments.
- For sealed (2RS-ZZ) and pre-lubricated bearings.
- Automatic power reduction.
- Automatic demagnetisation to <2A/cm.
- Automatic reheat mode.
- Unique, user-friendly swivel-arm construction.
- Suitable for continuous use (24/7).
- Designed for MRO and OEM departments.
- 3-year warranty on electronic unit.
- Large choice from STANDARD and TURBO series, from 3.6 to 100 kVA.
- TURBO models: high output, very energy efficient.
- Practical solutions based on more than 38 years of experience.
- Complying with CE and IEC requirements.
Induction Bearing Heaters
BETEX 38 ESD induction heater 8kVA, max OD 500mm, Min ID 30mm
Min. bore 30/110 mm
Max. outside diameter 500/720* mm
Max. width 200 mm
Max. outside diameter with extension yokes 720 mm
Max. width/hight with extension yokes 330 mm
Max. bearing weight 150 kg
Max. other parts weight 75 kgSKU: 38 ESD