D39ASS The latest generation of leverage snips from BESSEY GermanySKU: D39AS
also sets new standards when it comes to robustness. The shape and straight cutting snips D39ASS are particularly smooth running and extremely wear-resistant. BESSEY Germany.
D39ASS series with robust technology and an ergonomic design. Our know-how provides you with added value The futuristic design of the latest generation of Erdi manual sheet metal snips is the first thing that catches the eye. But there’s much more inside: technical refinements with maximum user benefits.
The newly-developed D39ASS shape and straight cutting snips is comfortable to hold and easy to use. In order to obtain these ergonomic benefits, the handle opening range was reduced without sacrificing the cutting length, the latch was positioned in the centre and the cutter head was designed to be more compact.
The D39ASS also sets new standards when it comes to robustness.
Friction in the joint area is prevented thanks to the sintered steel insert. The joint area is screwed tight using a stud bolt. You can see how all sorts of know-how from the BESSEY developers is packed into the latest generation of Erdi manual sheet metal snips.
The result: an innovative cutting tool that meets BESSEY’s quality requirements and therefore serves you well for a long time and makes working easier. Try it out for yourself!
Low-fatigue continuous cutting
D39ASS tin snip frictionless robust
The shape and straight cutting snips D39ASS are particularly smooth running and extremely wear-resistant:
- Due to sintered steel insert in the joint area
- Due to permanent threaded connection of the joint area with stable stud bolt
- Due to stainless steel panel over the joint for protecting the spring beneath
- They enable high-precision cutting of curves in the tightest of radii and, tin snip with less risk of scratching the surface:
- Due to extremely compact cutter head with partially sunken threaded head connection It is possible to use the complete cutting length with every cut:
- Due to a significantly reduced handle opening angle
D39ASS tin snip easy to use
- Right and left-handed users can lock and unlock the snips with ease, without a change in grip.
– due to central positioning of the latch on the top handle
- For continuous, straight and curved cuts
- Extremely compact cutter head with a partially countersunk head screw connection for increased manoeuvrability and precision for curved cuts
- Joint area screwed connection with stud bolt, sintered disc and maintenance- free spring for extreme robustness
- Reduced handle opening angle for optimised handling and an even cutting length
- Central latch for easy operation without having to change your grip
- D39ASS tin snip available in right or left cutting versions