Strap Cutters SC series, MCC – Made in JapanSKU: SC Series
Easy to insert underneath straps with fitted angle of blades. Best workability and durability with our unique blade shape and mechanism. Suitable for cutting steel straps, tin plates, bearing hoops and plastic packaging straps. MCC – Made in Japan.
Strap cutters are essential tools for cutting straps of various materials including steel, tin plates, bearing hoops, and plastic packaging straps. With their unique blade shape and mechanism, these cutters offer the best workability and durability, making them ideal for use in industrial and commercial applications.
There are three models of strap cutters available, each with its own cutting capacity. The SC-0200 model has a cutting capacity of 32×0.9mm, while the SC-0201 model has a cutting capacity of 51×1.2mm. The SC-600 model also has a cutting capacity of 51×1.2mm.
Strap cutters SC-Series fron MCC
One of the key features of these strap cutters is their ability to easily insert underneath straps, thanks to their fitted angle of blades. This makes them a highly efficient and convenient tool for cutting straps in a variety of settings.
|SC-0200||240||9′||32 x 0.9||0.3||N.A|
|SC-0201||450||18′||51 x 1.2||1.1||SCE0201|
|SC-600||600||24′||51 x 1.2||2.35||SCE600|
Overall, strap cutters are an essential tool for anyone who needs to cut straps as part of their work or business. With their unique design and high-quality materials, these cutters are built to last and provide reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
To use a strap cutter, follow these steps:
- Secure the strap: Make sure the strap you want to cut is securely held in place so that it won’t move while you’re cutting it. Use clamps or a vise to secure the strap if necessary.
- Position the cutter: Hold the strap cutter in your dominant hand and position it at the point where you want to make the cut. Make sure the blades are aligned with the strap.
- Apply pressure: Squeeze the handles of the cutter together to apply pressure to the strap. The blades should cut through the strap smoothly and cleanly.
- Repeat if necessary: If the strap is wide or thick, you may need to make multiple cuts to complete the job. Simply move the cutter along the length of the strap and repeat the cutting process until the strap is fully cut.
- Release the pressure: Once the cut is complete, release the pressure on the handles of the cutter and remove it from the strap. Be sure to handle the cut strap with care, as the cut edges may be sharp.
Remember to always wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as gloves and eye protection, when using a strap cutter. This will help protect you from injury in case any of the cut materials fly off during the cutting process.
|SKU||Add||Plier size||Overal lengh||Cutting capacity|
- In stock