BETEX HPP123 hydraulic puller 3 in 1, self-centering PUSH – PULL
Available on backorder
Unique, patented double-action pump body to provide pushing and pulling force.
Unique jaw design for mounting and outer-ring pulling without removing and changing.
Three-jaw structure always provides an even and constant force, whether mounting, outer-ring pulling or inner-ring pulling.
BETEX HPP123 hydraulic puller 3 in 1, self-centering PUSH – PULL. Three-in-one tool. This unique patented design provides end users with a three-in-one tool to easily and safely ft or mount/dismount bearings and sleeves using either their inner or
outer edges. The push puller is specially designed for combined pushing and pulling. The forces are evenly distributed, creating a perfectly axial process.
The pushing jaws ft on the bearing’s inner ring, preventing the transmission of forces and/or heat through the outer ring to the moving parts, minimizing the risk of bearing damage.
- Unique, patented double-acting cylinder.
- Unique jaw design for mounting and outer ring pulling without removing and changing.
- Three-jaw structure always provides an even and constant force, whether mounting, outer-ring pulling or
- The extension bars can be used where necessary for extra reach.
- Self-centring design of the inner puller always provides an even force and prevents jaws sliding off during operation.
The built-in safety valve ensures user safety and prevents damage to tool and job, prevents overload and ensures that you never exceed the maximum power capacity.
- Most parts are forged SCM440 alloy steel, creating a very safe and durable product.
- Three-in-one design reduces preparation, tool-reset time and duration of operation.
- This push puller is ideal for ftting and removing a wide variety of press-ft parts, including bushings, wheels, bearings, gears and pulleys.
|Jaw length B (mm)||
130 -150, 260, 270
110 -210mm, 44 -280mm, 85 -300mm