VELOX Electric Hydraulic Pump for torque wrenches – AlkitronicSKU: Velox
VELOX electric hydraulic pump is a robust, long-life quality product made in Germany. Protection class IP65) is protected against rain, splash water and dust deposit to eliminate costly downtime. Its suitable for 110V or 230V. Alkitronic.
Price from: € 1,600.0 – € 6,200.0
(Price just for reference only)
alkitronic® VELOX electric hydraulic pump is a robust, long-life quality product made in Germany. This unique electrical hydraulic pump (protection class IP65) is protected against rain, splash water and dust deposit to eliminate costly downtime. Its suitable for 110V or 230V main grids and voltage- controlled mobile power units.
VELOX electric hydraulic pump advantages
- High precision (± 3%) through all pressure ranges, defined by precisely adapted oil flow rate.
- Air cooling, robust design, low weight. The housing design ensures optimum heat dissipation.
- Simple operating: one-push-button remote control for ergonomic, working convenience and distance safety.
- High working speed and short set-up times. Can connect two hydraulic torque tools to increase productivity and to save time and money.
- Flexible bolting applications. Compatible with almost all hydraulic torque wrenches, regardless of cylinder size and torque range.
Velox electric hydraulic pump alkitronic® specials
- Low maintenance costs due to the maintenance-free, low-wear and brushless synchronous motor. No magnetic control valves and therefore no wear.
- Modular construction for cost-saving upgrade or parts exchange.
- Individual operation – basic version with manual control.
- Integrated motor protection to avoid damage due to overload.
Velox hydraulic pump – technical data
alkitronic® VELOX infinitely adjustable pressure setting up to 700 bar (maximum operating pressure: 700 bar)
|Specification||Alkitronic® VELOX||VELOX Speed Upgrade|
|Drive electrical/nominal sensitivity||110/230V 50/60Hz 1600W||230V 50/60Hz 2100W|
|Output low-pressure area||6 l/min up to 140bar||8,5 l/min up to 140bar|
|Output high-pressure area||0,75 l/min up to 700bar||1,15 l/min up to 700bar|
|Surrounding temperature||-20°C up to +50°C||-20°C up to +50°C|
|Noise emission||< 76dB(A)||< 76dB(A)|
|Weight incl. oil||24kg||24kg|
|Dimensions (mm) with transport frame||390x310x570||390x310x570|
|71406||€ 1,600.0||Speed Upgrade|
- Pending orders